Friday, August 22, 2014

Prayer Requests from August Meeting

Here are the prayer requests we received from our August GLAM meeting.  I decided not to use names in case it's a more private issue, but I have included enough information so you are able to pray!

*Please pray for 3 members of my family who are losing their jobs at the end of September because of their company closing its Indianapolis offices. 

*Please pray for my good friend who has recently moved and is looking for a job in her new town.

*Please pray for strength and healing for a former Greenwood teacher who is suffering from cancer.

*Please pray for strength and healing for a workout buddy of Brittany and Lisa's who is also suffering from cancer.

*Please pray for strength and healing for a coworker of Lauren's mom as her cancer has returned. 

Let me know if I forgot any.  I don't have my notes with me, but I wanted to get these requests up so people could start praying!

No comments:

Post a Comment